She's my cutie SISTER, My BEST FRD, My SOULMATE & The biggest part of my LIFE..

 We mostly react for our sister’s words. We make fun of her often. We become happy from her hit too. It would most special day for us when we play with our sister. Our life would be boring with sisters. We get angry when our sister cries. This shows affection towards her. But we feel happy when she cries for her. We become over possessive towards her. We always think that our sister is great when compared to all. We are mostly connected to her by heart. 

  • Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship. Sister. She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway.

  • For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands.

  • A sister is someone who owns part of what you own: a house, perhaps, or a less tangible legacy, like memories of your childhood and the experience of your family.

  • Someone who is always there who I know will care whose shoulder I can cry on who will defend me to others even if I’m wrong who will always stick by my side and who will always have my back.

  • Sister. She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she's the reason you wish you were an only child.     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Spinning Top

Indian Traditional Game

One of the best game in Childhood